Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cute Blog Award

Finally get around to posting my Cute Blog Award! Thank you Ashesela over at Art Evolve! I absolutely ADORE you!




For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
-Nail polish. I know what your thinking, "Oh HA a polish blog of course!" But no really...I'm so lazy I usually go to work with a tiny bit of bare minerals and mascara if I remember...But NEVER naked nails!!

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
- I am a fan of the magnetic polish. Because I guess its a trend? And I'm not fashionable enough to know anything else. Haha!!

3. What is your favorite dessert?
-Tiramisu is tastastic! Or this fabulous Russian cake Tim's (my SO) mom makes. Their Russian...So it's authentic!

4. Favourite color?
-Rainbows. <3 Or purple.

5. What is your middle name?
-Jayne

6. What was the last song that you listened to?
-Till Summer Comes Around - Dierks Bentley. I like Country. And Pop. And Rock. And Metal....And pretty much everything else.

7. Cats or dogs?
- I have 2 cats...I'd rather have a doggy! But I love my cats.

Something about myself that you don't know:
I am a Massage Therapist who is not practicing. Maybe I've said this? I dunno. I know I've said I have a cosmetology license and this is why. Who'da thought that would get me cheap polish?!

Now I KNOW a lot of you have already got this award, but I gotta give it to ya anyway! If anything, here's some free publicity! <3 <3

Impoverished Polish Addict
The Thing I Like Now
Colour is Magic
Nail Project 2012
grape fizz nails
Nailzilla
Bunny Nails
Polish and Charms
Nailed It

I'm really sorry if I didn't get you on here, or if you're angered oh so much that I'm giving you another award if you already have one...Because that's gunna happen right??

I just really suck at commenting...I look up to Ashesela. Shout out to you, girl! Without your huge influence I would probably still kickin' it on imgur posting on reddit. Not that I don't post on reddit anymore... LOVE the RedditLac! <3

7 Comments:

At January 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM , Blogger Bunny Nails said...

Thank you so much for the award! I will post about it in a few hours or tomorrow.

 
At January 11, 2012 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Jonochi said...

No hurry at all!

 
At January 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM , Blogger hollysagemini said...

Congrats on yr award!

 
At January 12, 2012 at 6:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:'D You are such a sweetheart, Jonochi!!! Thank you for your compliments!! I am really glad that you have your own blog! :D It is so fun to follow it and read your posts (and look at your gorgeous nails! XD) Jayne is such a pretty name! Ooh Russian cake?? What's it taste like?
How did the polish party go??

 
At January 12, 2012 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Marisa said...

Don't worry hon, you're not alone. Nail polish is my go to product too ;0).

 
At January 15, 2012 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Lemondrops said...

Thank you so much :D Posting mine now :D

 
At January 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Nika Belova said...

I know exactly what cake you're talking about, and I've never met a person who doesn't completely love it. My mum makes an awesome Russian cake too, but very very rarely.

 

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home